As a leading North American supplier of high-quality precision machining, metal fabrication, assembly and finishing of parts, we know that our employees are key in producing quality work. We are continually looking for machinists, welders and maintenance personnel at both our Hammond, IN and our Addison, TX facilities. Working for Hammond Machine has many benefits:
- Team working environment
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Generous benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance
- Performance incentives
- 401k matching
- Supplemental profit sharing
- Continued education and training
Current Openings: 1st & 2nd Shifts
Click on each opening to learn more
Investing in our people
Training, Certification and Education
We believe our people are at the heart of our operations. We employ craftsmen of the highest caliber and ensure their expertise with extensive training, certification and continuing education opportunities. We put our craftsmanship, expertise and dedication into every part we make for your business.
- Expertise: Our machinists are fully trained through a proactive apprenticeship program and continuous on the job training. Our welders are certified to AWS and ASME standards.
- Continuing Education: We partner with local companies, universities and educators to build custom, tailored education on programs focused on ongoing safety training, inspection methods, new skills sets and advancement opportunities.
- Online Training: We incentivize all of our employees to take advantage of our online training program that includes hundreds of courses, ranging from Safety and Forklift Training to Quality Control Methodology and Management skills.
- Machinist Apprentice Program: Designed in cooperation with Purdue University, this program covers three subjects over 24 weeks of on-campus coursework.
- Welding Apprentice Program: We partnered with Calumet Welding Center to create this apprenticeship program covering a range of subjects.